Wednesday, December 9, 2009

The Real Price of Everything


This begins an experiment that I've considered for quite a while. After two years of being tied to my Google Reader (at the expense of my studies), I've decided to try to set out on my own. I am an undergraduate economics student with an intense interest in econometrics, program evaluation, monetary policy, crime, and, of course, the current financial crisis. I'm not sure how this blog will evolve. My intention is to use this blog as a learning tool: I always do better when I think things out and put them into my own words. I hope to use what I've learned in my coursework and outside reading to better engage with current issues. If you have some help to offer, I would more than appreciate it.

And the blog's name?

"The real price of everything, what everything really costs to the man who wants to acquire it, is the toil and the trouble of acquiring it." - Adam Smith, The Wealth of Nations


Cheers,
Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment